Christian Pentecostal Church (CPC) is committed to ensure that the health and safety of our staff, congregants and visitors is our priority.
Every reasonable effort has been made to provide a safe and sanitary environment. We cannot warrant that that there is no risk to contacting the virus in such an assembly. Your attendance to services is voluntary. If you are uncomfortable to attend
a live service at this time, we encourage you to continue to view the service(s) online until the risk is lower or if you feel comfortable that the steps we have taken are adequate.
- Admission to service will begin at approximately 9:45 AM
- Social distancing protocols will be followed before entering the building and while in the building
- Attendees must bring and wear their mask/ face covering in the building at all times
- Attendees temperature will be taken prior to admittance to the Sanctuary
- Occupancy ratios will be in effect to comply with State mandates
- Attendees will be seated by CPC ushers in compliance with social distancing ratios as a Family or Individual
- There will be NO Childrens Church; Toddler and Nursery rooms will not be available
- Attendees are reminded that they should not make physical contact with others while in the building including embracing and/or holding/shaking hands of members of different households during services or prayers
It is recommended that you DO NOT attend services if:
- You have been exposed to someone within the past 14 days who had COVID-19
- You do not feel well and/or have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have traveled to/from or been in contact with someone who has traveled to/from one of the Countries or US States currently experiencing an increase in COVID-19 cases – as listed by the Federal, State or City Government
Statement of Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk Related to Coronavirus/COVID-19
On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization declared the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, a pandemic. COVID-19 is highly contagious and known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people over the past several weeks.
By attending Christian Pentecostal Church (the “Ministry”), you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you and your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19. You also acknowledge that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and/or others, including, but not limited to, Ministry employees, contractors, volunteers, members, Deacons and participants and their families. You agree to assume all the foregoing risks, waive liability against the Ministry and any other listed parties, and accept sole responsibility for any illness, injury, disability, or death to you or your family, including all claims that may arise resulting from any of these.
EVERY PERSON IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER