Although we began as a prayer meeting in 1923, God has allowed us to grow into a large mutli-cultural congregation. The present property site in which Christian Pentecostal stands on was dedicated in 1964. Below is a video of that day.
Below is video footage of the men who sacrificed time and money to work on breaking ground and building Christian Pentecostal Church.
Hallelujah! The building is complete, first Building Dedication, in what we call “The Chapel”.
Below is video footage of church families at an Annual Church Picnic.
Below is video footage of the Royal Rangers.